Who are we?
Rakem Ltd, founded in 1996, is an agent and distributor for manufacturers who supply specialty raw material to the paper, coating, plastics, textile fibres, pharmaceutical and chemical industries. We have a full technical sales team who can help ascertain your requirements and then tailor products to suit. We cover the UK and Ireland, have distribution sites located throughout the country and offer 25kg’s up to 10 tonne lots.
Not only do we represent the largest Sulphate TiO² manufacturer, we complement that range with polymer emulsions, Kaolin, Calcium Carbonate and ATH from European manufacturers. With access to 7 R+D centres based in Western Europe, Rakem can offer unrivalled technical support in meeting our customers need for innovation and improved optimisations.
Rakem Group Limited.
It is our Mission to be the business that treats customers, staff and shareholders with equal respect.
It is our Vision to be the number one choice for the customer and potential customers.
- We supply the highest quality products from all over the world
- Complete product range under one roof
- Technical sales team to advise on your requirements
- Exclusive distribution rights in the UK for many suppliers
- Rakem actively participate in research carried out by OCCA, BPF, CISF, PITA, BCF and BASA
- Benefit from key suppliers innovations and research
- We are extremely competitive – call us, we’ll prove it!
Who are our partners?
- Cales de Llierca
- Deutsche Baryt-Industrie
- Organik Kimya
- Silysiamont Spa
We all love great partnerships…
Call us on: 0161 762 0044
Our Head Office and distribution facility is located in Manchester, United Kingdom. From this central location we also can provide make down facilities for slurries and blended products.
Rakem Limited, Wellington Street, Bury, Manchester BL8 2BD.
Send us a message:
UK VAT No. 686093792 | Ireland VAT No. IE 9726416J | Registered in England | Company No. 03253833
Registered Address: Rakem Ltd, Hazlemere, 70 Chorley New Road, Bolton, BL1 4BY